Beech & Apple - Year 3
Your child's journey enters KS2 this year! Wow, where has the time gone?
This year, your child will explore rainforests in South America, learn how to create a circuit and even become a Roman gladiator!
Learning for Autumn term
- Writing: Using ambitious vocabulary and building interesting sentences using adverbials
- Reading: Reading 'The Boy who grew dragons'
- Maths: Place value and methods for addition and subtraction
- Science: Electricity
- RE: The Creation Story
- Geography: Jungle and Deserts
Please look below to find out about your child's homework
- Two reading books per child (they can quiz using Accelerated Reader at home)
- Weekly spellings (test every Wednesday)
- Daily Timestable Rockstars
- Pre Teach Youtube video
We hope your child has a great term!
Miss Dekker & Ms Gould